Thursday, July 3, 2008

Diabolic Agenda!

I was going through my poems the other day and found this series of poems i wrote on a satanic child or Satan's child! Wonder what had made me initiate writing it, but i guess it is the adolescent anger against the system. (I am still an adolescent if i may declare!)

The first one goes with the princess of some land being abducted and the satanic child is brought to the world through her! I don't think i had realised that it would turn into a series of 5 (and i do want to write the sixth one sometime!) at that time. But man its evil! I surprise myself at times.

But i do believe... Wont be able to write poems like i used to then. All the myriad set of words and their combinational play so as to derive amazing meanings are feelings!

Ah I wish i could write better!

3 comments:

Shilpa Ramesh Maiya said...

"But i do believe... Wont be able to write poems like i used to then. All the myriad set of words and their combinational play so as to derive amazing meanings are feelings!"

Totally agree....i dont think i can write poems the way i used to too :( Alas....

But re-reading is so much fun...the situation that you wrote it in, the feelings, its like moving through your own self! The magic is still redolent :)

Adu Chips said...

ditto

Abdelazeez said...

As far as I could tell, (THE Accursed) Satan does exist and so do 'Satanists' who like to call themselves his children; (thankfully) affiliations with either find no interest in me — Man! Hell's supposed to be an awfully hot place. Don't wanna be going there anytime... ever!

That said, I really can't see why people get so infatuated with the thought of Satan and (especially) the word 'evil'; probably because there's no limits to the amount of futile imagination one could put in behind the thoughts they conjure up. Not dissing you personally dude, just came across your blog through searching for something else and found this latest post here worth a comment. I do plan to give the others a read as well (and a honest heart-felt comment too if possible :).

And hey, re-reading what you wrote a long time ago IS indeed a joy with a charm of its own. Can't agree more with that point of yours!